If this email is reaching you, it is because you are still subscribing to news-to-use.com. I have stopped posting on NTU two weeks ago and I am now publishing on BEARNOBULL.COM. Here’s what you have missed if you did not visit BEARNOBULL.COM lately:
- THE WIZARD OF ODDS (MARCH 10, 2013)
- EMERGING MARKETS INDEX FALLS AGAIN
- MARKIT U.S. COMPOSITE PMI AT 54.1 IN FEBRUARY
- EUROZONE FEBRUARY COMPOSITE PMI RISES TO 53.3
- CHINA COMPOSITE PMI SIGNALS CONTRACTION
- THE WIZARD OF ODDS (March 3, 2014)
- U.S. MANUFACTURING PMI SURGES TO 57.1
- EUROZONE MANUFACTURING PMI AT 53.2 IN FEBRUARY
- HSBC CHINA MANUFACTURING PMI CONFIRMS SLOWDOWN
On top of the regular daily NEW$ & VIEW$. This morning’s N&V had a lengthy piece on employment trends.
I was honoured to have you as subscribers to NTU. I would be delighted if you elected to subscribe to BNB. It only take 10 seconds:
If you no longer wish to receive reminders like this, please unsubscribe from NTU.